Rosenblatt made fellow
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Steve Rosenblatt has been inducted into the American College of Bankruptcy as a Fellow of the College. Rosenblatt is one of 39 nominees being honored and recognized for their professional excellence and exceptional contributions to the fields of bankruptcy and insolvency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency