Rosenblatt made fellow
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Steve Rosenblatt has been inducted into the American College of Bankruptcy as a Fellow of the College. Rosenblatt is one of 39 nominees being honored and recognized for their professional excellence and exceptional contributions to the fields of bankruptcy and insolvency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager