Rosenblatt made fellow
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Steve Rosenblatt has been inducted into the American College of Bankruptcy as a Fellow of the College. Rosenblatt is one of 39 nominees being honored and recognized for their professional excellence and exceptional contributions to the fields of bankruptcy and insolvency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues