Rosenblatt made fellow
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Steve Rosenblatt has been inducted into the American College of Bankruptcy as a Fellow of the College. Rosenblatt is one of 39 nominees being honored and recognized for their professional excellence and exceptional contributions to the fields of bankruptcy and insolvency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators