Rosenblatt made fellow
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Steve Rosenblatt has been inducted into the American College of Bankruptcy as a Fellow of the College. Rosenblatt is one of 39 nominees being honored and recognized for their professional excellence and exceptional contributions to the fields of bankruptcy and insolvency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case