Magazine ranks accounting firm in top 50 in U.S.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2013
JACKSON — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 50 accounting firms and ranks HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the fourth largest accounting and business advisory firm in the Gulf Coast region with 12 offices spread throughout the Southeast in five states.
HORNE reported annual revenues of $63.29 million in 2012, an 11.33 percent growth rate from the previous year.
Overall, the Top 100 firms grew their net revenues slightly more than 8 percent in 2012, which was in line with the growth they experienced in 2011. Growth in the regions average around 7 percent, ranging from a low of 5 percent for the Mid-Atlantic region to a high of around 10 percent for the Gulf Coast, representing a narrower range than in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren