Magazine ranks accounting firm in top 50 in U.S.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2013
JACKSON — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 50 accounting firms and ranks HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the fourth largest accounting and business advisory firm in the Gulf Coast region with 12 offices spread throughout the Southeast in five states.
HORNE reported annual revenues of $63.29 million in 2012, an 11.33 percent growth rate from the previous year.
Overall, the Top 100 firms grew their net revenues slightly more than 8 percent in 2012, which was in line with the growth they experienced in 2011. Growth in the regions average around 7 percent, ranging from a low of 5 percent for the Mid-Atlantic region to a high of around 10 percent for the Gulf Coast, representing a narrower range than in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation