Magazine ranks accounting firm in top 50 in U.S.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2013
JACKSON — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 50 accounting firms and ranks HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the fourth largest accounting and business advisory firm in the Gulf Coast region with 12 offices spread throughout the Southeast in five states.
HORNE reported annual revenues of $63.29 million in 2012, an 11.33 percent growth rate from the previous year.
Overall, the Top 100 firms grew their net revenues slightly more than 8 percent in 2012, which was in line with the growth they experienced in 2011. Growth in the regions average around 7 percent, ranging from a low of 5 percent for the Mid-Atlantic region to a high of around 10 percent for the Gulf Coast, representing a narrower range than in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option