Magazine ranks accounting firm in top 50 in U.S.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2013
JACKSON — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 50 accounting firms and ranks HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the fourth largest accounting and business advisory firm in the Gulf Coast region with 12 offices spread throughout the Southeast in five states.
HORNE reported annual revenues of $63.29 million in 2012, an 11.33 percent growth rate from the previous year.
Overall, the Top 100 firms grew their net revenues slightly more than 8 percent in 2012, which was in line with the growth they experienced in 2011. Growth in the regions average around 7 percent, ranging from a low of 5 percent for the Mid-Atlantic region to a high of around 10 percent for the Gulf Coast, representing a narrower range than in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss