Magazine ranks accounting firm in top 50 in U.S.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2013
JACKSON — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 50 accounting firms and ranks HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the fourth largest accounting and business advisory firm in the Gulf Coast region with 12 offices spread throughout the Southeast in five states.
HORNE reported annual revenues of $63.29 million in 2012, an 11.33 percent growth rate from the previous year.
Overall, the Top 100 firms grew their net revenues slightly more than 8 percent in 2012, which was in line with the growth they experienced in 2011. Growth in the regions average around 7 percent, ranging from a low of 5 percent for the Mid-Atlantic region to a high of around 10 percent for the Gulf Coast, representing a narrower range than in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast