BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has named its 2013 executive board of directors. They are: chairman, James Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; chair-elect, Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland; treasurer, Mike Allen, ShoppingBargains.com, West Point; secretary, Foster Ellis Jr., General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; and, immediate past chair, Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease
- State officials identify first flu case this season