BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has named its 2013 executive board of directors. They are: chairman, James Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; chair-elect, Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland; treasurer, Mike Allen, ShoppingBargains.com, West Point; secretary, Foster Ellis Jr., General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; and, immediate past chair, Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions