BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has named its 2013 executive board of directors. They are: chairman, James Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; chair-elect, Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland; treasurer, Mike Allen, ShoppingBargains.com, West Point; secretary, Foster Ellis Jr., General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; and, immediate past chair, Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending