BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has named its 2013 executive board of directors. They are: chairman, James Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; chair-elect, Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland; treasurer, Mike Allen, ShoppingBargains.com, West Point; secretary, Foster Ellis Jr., General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; and, immediate past chair, Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity