Cook promoted, transferred
American Truck Showrooms has promoted and transferred Samantha Cook from its American Truck Showrooms dealership in Gulfport to its new Atlanta area branch. Cook will act as assistant to the general manager of American Truck Showrooms Atlanta. She will be responsible for transportation of trucks within the American Truck Showrooms operation, as well as being the liaison between the Atlanta branch and its headquarters office in Gulfport.
In her previous position, Cook was an account representative and customer liaison in Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility