Cook promoted, transferred
American Truck Showrooms has promoted and transferred Samantha Cook from its American Truck Showrooms dealership in Gulfport to its new Atlanta area branch. Cook will act as assistant to the general manager of American Truck Showrooms Atlanta. She will be responsible for transportation of trucks within the American Truck Showrooms operation, as well as being the liaison between the Atlanta branch and its headquarters office in Gulfport.
In her previous position, Cook was an account representative and customer liaison in Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability