Cook promoted, transferred
American Truck Showrooms has promoted and transferred Samantha Cook from its American Truck Showrooms dealership in Gulfport to its new Atlanta area branch. Cook will act as assistant to the general manager of American Truck Showrooms Atlanta. She will be responsible for transportation of trucks within the American Truck Showrooms operation, as well as being the liaison between the Atlanta branch and its headquarters office in Gulfport.
In her previous position, Cook was an account representative and customer liaison in Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip