Cook promoted, transferred
American Truck Showrooms has promoted and transferred Samantha Cook from its American Truck Showrooms dealership in Gulfport to its new Atlanta area branch. Cook will act as assistant to the general manager of American Truck Showrooms Atlanta. She will be responsible for transportation of trucks within the American Truck Showrooms operation, as well as being the liaison between the Atlanta branch and its headquarters office in Gulfport.
In her previous position, Cook was an account representative and customer liaison in Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending