Cook promoted, transferred
American Truck Showrooms has promoted and transferred Samantha Cook from its American Truck Showrooms dealership in Gulfport to its new Atlanta area branch. Cook will act as assistant to the general manager of American Truck Showrooms Atlanta. She will be responsible for transportation of trucks within the American Truck Showrooms operation, as well as being the liaison between the Atlanta branch and its headquarters office in Gulfport.
In her previous position, Cook was an account representative and customer liaison in Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs