Niemeyer heading program chapter
University of Mississippi educational leadership professor Ryan Niemeyer has been selected to lead the UM chapter of the Mississippi Excellence in Teaching Program, a joint venture with Mississippi State University to award full scholarships to top-performing students who want to become teachers. The appointment marks the third major move at UM for Niemeyer, who serves as co-director of the Mississippi Teacher Corps and previously served as director of the university’s Grenada Center.
Niemeyer, a Lumberton native, received his doctorate in educational leadership from UM in 2008 and holds a master’s degree in educational administration and a bachelor’s degree in sports administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. Before coming to UM, he held K-12 leadership positions in schools around the state and served nearly 15 years in the Mississippi Army National Guard, where he achieved the rank of captain.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast