Locally-owned bank building new regional HQs in La.
Published: March 25,2013
LAFAYETTE, La. — Whitney Bank has begun construction on a regional headquarters building to serve the Lafayette, La., Morgan City, La., and central Louisiana markets.
The Daily Advertiser reports the 20,000-square-foot River Ranch complex will house at least 50 employees and be a focal point of the bank’s business banking, commercial and middle-market lending, investments and trust management, private banking and insurance.
Duayne Richard, president of Whitney’s Lafayette region, said construction should take about 15 months.
Whitney is owned by Gulfport-based Hancock Holding Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan