Locally-owned bank building new regional HQs in La.
Published: March 25,2013
LAFAYETTE, La. — Whitney Bank has begun construction on a regional headquarters building to serve the Lafayette, La., Morgan City, La., and central Louisiana markets.
The Daily Advertiser reports the 20,000-square-foot River Ranch complex will house at least 50 employees and be a focal point of the bank’s business banking, commercial and middle-market lending, investments and trust management, private banking and insurance.
Duayne Richard, president of Whitney’s Lafayette region, said construction should take about 15 months.
Whitney is owned by Gulfport-based Hancock Holding Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal