Locally-owned bank building new regional HQs in La.
Published: March 25,2013
LAFAYETTE, La. — Whitney Bank has begun construction on a regional headquarters building to serve the Lafayette, La., Morgan City, La., and central Louisiana markets.
The Daily Advertiser reports the 20,000-square-foot River Ranch complex will house at least 50 employees and be a focal point of the bank’s business banking, commercial and middle-market lending, investments and trust management, private banking and insurance.
Duayne Richard, president of Whitney’s Lafayette region, said construction should take about 15 months.
Whitney is owned by Gulfport-based Hancock Holding Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications