Locally-owned bank building new regional HQs in La.
Published: March 25,2013
LAFAYETTE, La. — Whitney Bank has begun construction on a regional headquarters building to serve the Lafayette, La., Morgan City, La., and central Louisiana markets.
The Daily Advertiser reports the 20,000-square-foot River Ranch complex will house at least 50 employees and be a focal point of the bank’s business banking, commercial and middle-market lending, investments and trust management, private banking and insurance.
Duayne Richard, president of Whitney’s Lafayette region, said construction should take about 15 months.
Whitney is owned by Gulfport-based Hancock Holding Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment