Locally-owned bank building new regional HQs in La.
Published: March 25,2013
LAFAYETTE, La. — Whitney Bank has begun construction on a regional headquarters building to serve the Lafayette, La., Morgan City, La., and central Louisiana markets.
The Daily Advertiser reports the 20,000-square-foot River Ranch complex will house at least 50 employees and be a focal point of the bank’s business banking, commercial and middle-market lending, investments and trust management, private banking and insurance.
Duayne Richard, president of Whitney’s Lafayette region, said construction should take about 15 months.
Whitney is owned by Gulfport-based Hancock Holding Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion