Supervisors give firm more time on bridge work
Published: March 25,2013
CHATAWA — Pike County supervisors have agreed to give the contractor more time to complete work on the replacement of a bridge in the Chatawa community.
The Enterprise-Journal reports contractor T.L. Wallace will have until May 17. The original deadline was April 2 but officials said recent rains hampered work on the project.
The supervisors also agreed to a payment of $54,569 to Wallace for work done.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey