Supervisors give firm more time on bridge work
Published: March 25,2013
CHATAWA — Pike County supervisors have agreed to give the contractor more time to complete work on the replacement of a bridge in the Chatawa community.
The Enterprise-Journal reports contractor T.L. Wallace will have until May 17. The original deadline was April 2 but officials said recent rains hampered work on the project.
The supervisors also agreed to a payment of $54,569 to Wallace for work done.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office