Supervisors give firm more time on bridge work
Published: March 25,2013
CHATAWA — Pike County supervisors have agreed to give the contractor more time to complete work on the replacement of a bridge in the Chatawa community.
The Enterprise-Journal reports contractor T.L. Wallace will have until May 17. The original deadline was April 2 but officials said recent rains hampered work on the project.
The supervisors also agreed to a payment of $54,569 to Wallace for work done.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters