Supervisors give firm more time on bridge work
Published: March 25,2013
CHATAWA — Pike County supervisors have agreed to give the contractor more time to complete work on the replacement of a bridge in the Chatawa community.
The Enterprise-Journal reports contractor T.L. Wallace will have until May 17. The original deadline was April 2 but officials said recent rains hampered work on the project.
The supervisors also agreed to a payment of $54,569 to Wallace for work done.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”