Supervisors give firm more time on bridge work
Published: March 25,2013
CHATAWA — Pike County supervisors have agreed to give the contractor more time to complete work on the replacement of a bridge in the Chatawa community.
The Enterprise-Journal reports contractor T.L. Wallace will have until May 17. The original deadline was April 2 but officials said recent rains hampered work on the project.
The supervisors also agreed to a payment of $54,569 to Wallace for work done.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary