Ala. contractor wins Baptist demolition/renovation contract
Published: March 25,2013
JACKSON — Brasfield & Gorrie was recently awarded a multi-phase nursing unit renovation project at Baptist Medical Center in Jackson.
The project will consist of the complete demolition and renovation of approximately 156,000 square feet of existing nursing units.
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Brasfield & Gorrie will work with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects, The CGM Group, and Jon D. Rice & Associates, all of Jackson. The project is expected to be completed in 2015.
“We are excited about the opportunity to partner again with Baptist Health Systems on this renovation, and we look forward to expanding that relationship in the Mississippi market,” said Todd Jackson, division manager at Brasfield & Gorrie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports