Ala. contractor wins Baptist demolition/renovation contract
by Associated Press
Published: March 25,2013
JACKSON — Brasfield & Gorrie was recently awarded a multi-phase nursing unit renovation project at Baptist Medical Center in Jackson.
The project will consist of the complete demolition and renovation of approximately 156,000 square feet of existing nursing units.
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Brasfield & Gorrie will work with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects, The CGM Group, and Jon D. Rice & Associates, all of Jackson. The project is expected to be completed in 2015.
“We are excited about the opportunity to partner again with Baptist Health Systems on this renovation, and we look forward to expanding that relationship in the Mississippi market,” said Todd Jackson, division manager at Brasfield & Gorrie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy