Ala. contractor wins Baptist demolition/renovation contract
by Associated Press
Published: March 25,2013
JACKSON — Brasfield & Gorrie was recently awarded a multi-phase nursing unit renovation project at Baptist Medical Center in Jackson.
The project will consist of the complete demolition and renovation of approximately 156,000 square feet of existing nursing units.
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Brasfield & Gorrie will work with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects, The CGM Group, and Jon D. Rice & Associates, all of Jackson. The project is expected to be completed in 2015.
“We are excited about the opportunity to partner again with Baptist Health Systems on this renovation, and we look forward to expanding that relationship in the Mississippi market,” said Todd Jackson, division manager at Brasfield & Gorrie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month