Ala. contractor wins Baptist demolition/renovation contract
Published: March 25,2013
JACKSON — Brasfield & Gorrie was recently awarded a multi-phase nursing unit renovation project at Baptist Medical Center in Jackson.
The project will consist of the complete demolition and renovation of approximately 156,000 square feet of existing nursing units.
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Brasfield & Gorrie will work with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects, The CGM Group, and Jon D. Rice & Associates, all of Jackson. The project is expected to be completed in 2015.
“We are excited about the opportunity to partner again with Baptist Health Systems on this renovation, and we look forward to expanding that relationship in the Mississippi market,” said Todd Jackson, division manager at Brasfield & Gorrie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million