Ala. contractor wins Baptist demolition/renovation contract
Published: March 25,2013
JACKSON — Brasfield & Gorrie was recently awarded a multi-phase nursing unit renovation project at Baptist Medical Center in Jackson.
The project will consist of the complete demolition and renovation of approximately 156,000 square feet of existing nursing units.
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Brasfield & Gorrie will work with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects, The CGM Group, and Jon D. Rice & Associates, all of Jackson. The project is expected to be completed in 2015.
“We are excited about the opportunity to partner again with Baptist Health Systems on this renovation, and we look forward to expanding that relationship in the Mississippi market,” said Todd Jackson, division manager at Brasfield & Gorrie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson