Landscape architect opens office in N. Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2013
OXFORD — MRC Landscape Architecture has opened an office in Oxford.
MRC provides landscape architectural and land planning services such as site planning, recreational design, public space design, and landscape design to design professionals, municipalities, developers, contractors, commercial businesses and residential clients in Mississippi and Alabama.
The firm is led by principal landscape architect Matthew R. Copp, PLA, ASLA. Copp holds a bachelors of landscape architecture from Mississippi State University, and has over eight years of experience with completed public and private projects located throughout Mississippi and the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi