Landscape architect opens office in N. Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2013
OXFORD — MRC Landscape Architecture has opened an office in Oxford.
MRC provides landscape architectural and land planning services such as site planning, recreational design, public space design, and landscape design to design professionals, municipalities, developers, contractors, commercial businesses and residential clients in Mississippi and Alabama.
The firm is led by principal landscape architect Matthew R. Copp, PLA, ASLA. Copp holds a bachelors of landscape architecture from Mississippi State University, and has over eight years of experience with completed public and private projects located throughout Mississippi and the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan