Landscape architect opens office in N. Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2013
OXFORD — MRC Landscape Architecture has opened an office in Oxford.
MRC provides landscape architectural and land planning services such as site planning, recreational design, public space design, and landscape design to design professionals, municipalities, developers, contractors, commercial businesses and residential clients in Mississippi and Alabama.
The firm is led by principal landscape architect Matthew R. Copp, PLA, ASLA. Copp holds a bachelors of landscape architecture from Mississippi State University, and has over eight years of experience with completed public and private projects located throughout Mississippi and the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist