Landscape architect opens office in N. Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2013
OXFORD — MRC Landscape Architecture has opened an office in Oxford.
MRC provides landscape architectural and land planning services such as site planning, recreational design, public space design, and landscape design to design professionals, municipalities, developers, contractors, commercial businesses and residential clients in Mississippi and Alabama.
The firm is led by principal landscape architect Matthew R. Copp, PLA, ASLA. Copp holds a bachelors of landscape architecture from Mississippi State University, and has over eight years of experience with completed public and private projects located throughout Mississippi and the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that