Landscape architect opens office in N. Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2013
OXFORD — MRC Landscape Architecture has opened an office in Oxford.
MRC provides landscape architectural and land planning services such as site planning, recreational design, public space design, and landscape design to design professionals, municipalities, developers, contractors, commercial businesses and residential clients in Mississippi and Alabama.
The firm is led by principal landscape architect Matthew R. Copp, PLA, ASLA. Copp holds a bachelors of landscape architecture from Mississippi State University, and has over eight years of experience with completed public and private projects located throughout Mississippi and the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal