Bank welcomes Little
Bobby Little has officially joined Community Bank as senior vice president in the Brandon office. Little has more than 22 years of experience in the banking industry and was most previously with Allstate Insurance as an agent. A Grenada native, he is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of business administration. He has also been an instructor of different courses for the FDIC.
Little and his wife, Jeanine, live in Madison with their son, Kyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability