Bank welcomes Little
Bobby Little has officially joined Community Bank as senior vice president in the Brandon office. Little has more than 22 years of experience in the banking industry and was most previously with Allstate Insurance as an agent. A Grenada native, he is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of business administration. He has also been an instructor of different courses for the FDIC.
Little and his wife, Jeanine, live in Madison with their son, Kyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17