Bank welcomes Little
Bobby Little has officially joined Community Bank as senior vice president in the Brandon office. Little has more than 22 years of experience in the banking industry and was most previously with Allstate Insurance as an agent. A Grenada native, he is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of business administration. He has also been an instructor of different courses for the FDIC.
Little and his wife, Jeanine, live in Madison with their son, Kyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet