Bank welcomes Little
Bobby Little has officially joined Community Bank as senior vice president in the Brandon office. Little has more than 22 years of experience in the banking industry and was most previously with Allstate Insurance as an agent. A Grenada native, he is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of business administration. He has also been an instructor of different courses for the FDIC.
Little and his wife, Jeanine, live in Madison with their son, Kyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement