Bank welcomes Little
Bobby Little has officially joined Community Bank as senior vice president in the Brandon office. Little has more than 22 years of experience in the banking industry and was most previously with Allstate Insurance as an agent. A Grenada native, he is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of business administration. He has also been an instructor of different courses for the FDIC.
Little and his wife, Jeanine, live in Madison with their son, Kyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate