Calder goes to BankPlus
BankPlus recently hired Lloyd Calder as assistant vice president in the bank’s Administration Office. Calder has over eight years of experience in the banking industry and 18 years of experience in mortgage origination. Calder is a licensed mortgage loan originator and was most recently employed by Trustmark National Bank.
Calder is a native of Greenwood and with his wife, Susan, he has one daughter, Chelsea Scarbrough.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation