Calder goes to BankPlus
BankPlus recently hired Lloyd Calder as assistant vice president in the bank’s Administration Office. Calder has over eight years of experience in the banking industry and 18 years of experience in mortgage origination. Calder is a licensed mortgage loan originator and was most recently employed by Trustmark National Bank.
Calder is a native of Greenwood and with his wife, Susan, he has one daughter, Chelsea Scarbrough.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity