Calder goes to BankPlus
BankPlus recently hired Lloyd Calder as assistant vice president in the bank’s Administration Office. Calder has over eight years of experience in the banking industry and 18 years of experience in mortgage origination. Calder is a licensed mortgage loan originator and was most recently employed by Trustmark National Bank.
Calder is a native of Greenwood and with his wife, Susan, he has one daughter, Chelsea Scarbrough.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015