Calder goes to BankPlus
BankPlus recently hired Lloyd Calder as assistant vice president in the bank’s Administration Office. Calder has over eight years of experience in the banking industry and 18 years of experience in mortgage origination. Calder is a licensed mortgage loan originator and was most recently employed by Trustmark National Bank.
Calder is a native of Greenwood and with his wife, Susan, he has one daughter, Chelsea Scarbrough.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center