Calder goes to BankPlus
BankPlus recently hired Lloyd Calder as assistant vice president in the bank’s Administration Office. Calder has over eight years of experience in the banking industry and 18 years of experience in mortgage origination. Calder is a licensed mortgage loan originator and was most recently employed by Trustmark National Bank.
Calder is a native of Greenwood and with his wife, Susan, he has one daughter, Chelsea Scarbrough.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training