Campbell running Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
Dr. Shannon Campbell, a veteran of economic development at all levels, has been named the new director of The Trent Lott National Center for Excellence in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship at the University of Southern Mississippi. Campbell, a Taylorsville native, has spent the previous 17 years at Jones County Junior College, including the last five as dean of Liberal Arts, Industrial Services and Advanced Technology Center. Campbell, who owns a poultry and cattle company with her husband, Neal Campbell, earned a bachelor of science in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University (1991). She earned a master of science in workforce development (2001) and a doctorate in international development (2007) at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy