Campbell running Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
Dr. Shannon Campbell, a veteran of economic development at all levels, has been named the new director of The Trent Lott National Center for Excellence in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship at the University of Southern Mississippi. Campbell, a Taylorsville native, has spent the previous 17 years at Jones County Junior College, including the last five as dean of Liberal Arts, Industrial Services and Advanced Technology Center. Campbell, who owns a poultry and cattle company with her husband, Neal Campbell, earned a bachelor of science in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University (1991). She earned a master of science in workforce development (2001) and a doctorate in international development (2007) at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi