Campbell running Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
Dr. Shannon Campbell, a veteran of economic development at all levels, has been named the new director of The Trent Lott National Center for Excellence in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship at the University of Southern Mississippi. Campbell, a Taylorsville native, has spent the previous 17 years at Jones County Junior College, including the last five as dean of Liberal Arts, Industrial Services and Advanced Technology Center. Campbell, who owns a poultry and cattle company with her husband, Neal Campbell, earned a bachelor of science in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University (1991). She earned a master of science in workforce development (2001) and a doctorate in international development (2007) at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015