Campbell running Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
Dr. Shannon Campbell, a veteran of economic development at all levels, has been named the new director of The Trent Lott National Center for Excellence in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship at the University of Southern Mississippi. Campbell, a Taylorsville native, has spent the previous 17 years at Jones County Junior College, including the last five as dean of Liberal Arts, Industrial Services and Advanced Technology Center. Campbell, who owns a poultry and cattle company with her husband, Neal Campbell, earned a bachelor of science in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University (1991). She earned a master of science in workforce development (2001) and a doctorate in international development (2007) at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast