Clayton joins Ross & Yerger
Travis Clayton has joined the Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. Future Partner Group sales team. He graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in business and marketing and then attended the University of Mississippi where he received his MBA.
Clayton came to Ross & Yerger from Hancock Bank Trust & Asset Management where he was an institutional business development and trust officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip