Clayton joins Ross & Yerger
Travis Clayton has joined the Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. Future Partner Group sales team. He graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in business and marketing and then attended the University of Mississippi where he received his MBA.
Clayton came to Ross & Yerger from Hancock Bank Trust & Asset Management where he was an institutional business development and trust officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders