Clayton joins Ross & Yerger
Travis Clayton has joined the Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. Future Partner Group sales team. He graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in business and marketing and then attended the University of Mississippi where he received his MBA.
Clayton came to Ross & Yerger from Hancock Bank Trust & Asset Management where he was an institutional business development and trust officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters