Clayton joins Ross & Yerger
Travis Clayton has joined the Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. Future Partner Group sales team. He graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in business and marketing and then attended the University of Mississippi where he received his MBA.
Clayton came to Ross & Yerger from Hancock Bank Trust & Asset Management where he was an institutional business development and trust officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal