Council appoints Seale
The American Legislative Exchange Council has appointed C. Stevens Seale as chairman of the Private Enterprise Advisory Council, a group of business, trade association, nonprofit and academic leaders that provides counsel and support to ALEC legislative members. As a state senator, Seale served as chairman of the Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force and also served on the Civil Justice Task Force. Following his service as a legislative member, Seale continued his strong support of ALEC and represents SAP America as a private enterprise member of the Communications and Technology Task Force. Seale will serve as chairman of the council for 2013 and 2014.
Seale was a two-term Mississippi state senator and served as chief counsel on the staff of former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott. In addition to representing SAP America, Seale represents clients from a broad spectrum of interests with policy concerns of a legislative and/or regulatory nature at the federal and state levels of government.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Council appoints Seale”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years