Council appoints Seale
The American Legislative Exchange Council has appointed C. Stevens Seale as chairman of the Private Enterprise Advisory Council, a group of business, trade association, nonprofit and academic leaders that provides counsel and support to ALEC legislative members. As a state senator, Seale served as chairman of the Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force and also served on the Civil Justice Task Force. Following his service as a legislative member, Seale continued his strong support of ALEC and represents SAP America as a private enterprise member of the Communications and Technology Task Force. Seale will serve as chairman of the council for 2013 and 2014.
Seale was a two-term Mississippi state senator and served as chief counsel on the staff of former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott. In addition to representing SAP America, Seale represents clients from a broad spectrum of interests with policy concerns of a legislative and/or regulatory nature at the federal and state levels of government.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Council appoints Seale”
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow