Council appoints Seale
The American Legislative Exchange Council has appointed C. Stevens Seale as chairman of the Private Enterprise Advisory Council, a group of business, trade association, nonprofit and academic leaders that provides counsel and support to ALEC legislative members. As a state senator, Seale served as chairman of the Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force and also served on the Civil Justice Task Force. Following his service as a legislative member, Seale continued his strong support of ALEC and represents SAP America as a private enterprise member of the Communications and Technology Task Force. Seale will serve as chairman of the council for 2013 and 2014.
Seale was a two-term Mississippi state senator and served as chief counsel on the staff of former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott. In addition to representing SAP America, Seale represents clients from a broad spectrum of interests with policy concerns of a legislative and/or regulatory nature at the federal and state levels of government.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Council appoints Seale”
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three