Council appoints Seale
The American Legislative Exchange Council has appointed C. Stevens Seale as chairman of the Private Enterprise Advisory Council, a group of business, trade association, nonprofit and academic leaders that provides counsel and support to ALEC legislative members. As a state senator, Seale served as chairman of the Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force and also served on the Civil Justice Task Force. Following his service as a legislative member, Seale continued his strong support of ALEC and represents SAP America as a private enterprise member of the Communications and Technology Task Force. Seale will serve as chairman of the council for 2013 and 2014.
Seale was a two-term Mississippi state senator and served as chief counsel on the staff of former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott. In addition to representing SAP America, Seale represents clients from a broad spectrum of interests with policy concerns of a legislative and/or regulatory nature at the federal and state levels of government.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Council appoints Seale”
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi