Council appoints Seale
The American Legislative Exchange Council has appointed C. Stevens Seale as chairman of the Private Enterprise Advisory Council, a group of business, trade association, nonprofit and academic leaders that provides counsel and support to ALEC legislative members. As a state senator, Seale served as chairman of the Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force and also served on the Civil Justice Task Force. Following his service as a legislative member, Seale continued his strong support of ALEC and represents SAP America as a private enterprise member of the Communications and Technology Task Force. Seale will serve as chairman of the council for 2013 and 2014.
Seale was a two-term Mississippi state senator and served as chief counsel on the staff of former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott. In addition to representing SAP America, Seale represents clients from a broad spectrum of interests with policy concerns of a legislative and/or regulatory nature at the federal and state levels of government.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Council appoints Seale”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO