Firm chooses Rings
John Rings has joined the accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, as the business development executive for the Jackson office. Rings will serve as a CRI advocate while cultivating community relationships, identifying potential client opportunities, and ensuring exceptional customer service. With a successful history of market development in the medical physician sector, he offers CRI demonstrated abilities in developing long-term client relationships and strategically planning growth initiatives tailored to individual client needs. Previously, Rings served as a vice president, business banker for Regions Bank.
Rings holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending