Firm chooses Rings
John Rings has joined the accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, as the business development executive for the Jackson office. Rings will serve as a CRI advocate while cultivating community relationships, identifying potential client opportunities, and ensuring exceptional customer service. With a successful history of market development in the medical physician sector, he offers CRI demonstrated abilities in developing long-term client relationships and strategically planning growth initiatives tailored to individual client needs. Previously, Rings served as a vice president, business banker for Regions Bank.
Rings holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants