Firm chooses Rings
John Rings has joined the accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, as the business development executive for the Jackson office. Rings will serve as a CRI advocate while cultivating community relationships, identifying potential client opportunities, and ensuring exceptional customer service. With a successful history of market development in the medical physician sector, he offers CRI demonstrated abilities in developing long-term client relationships and strategically planning growth initiatives tailored to individual client needs. Previously, Rings served as a vice president, business banker for Regions Bank.
Rings holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators