Firm chooses Rings
John Rings has joined the accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, as the business development executive for the Jackson office. Rings will serve as a CRI advocate while cultivating community relationships, identifying potential client opportunities, and ensuring exceptional customer service. With a successful history of market development in the medical physician sector, he offers CRI demonstrated abilities in developing long-term client relationships and strategically planning growth initiatives tailored to individual client needs. Previously, Rings served as a vice president, business banker for Regions Bank.
Rings holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that