Firm chooses Rings
John Rings has joined the accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, as the business development executive for the Jackson office. Rings will serve as a CRI advocate while cultivating community relationships, identifying potential client opportunities, and ensuring exceptional customer service. With a successful history of market development in the medical physician sector, he offers CRI demonstrated abilities in developing long-term client relationships and strategically planning growth initiatives tailored to individual client needs. Previously, Rings served as a vice president, business banker for Regions Bank.
Rings holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015