‘GMA’ features Burley
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
Mary Burley, a housekeeper at Keesler Air Force Base’s Fisher House, retired recently with 45 years of service to visitors at base lodging facilities. Burley was featured on “Good Morning America” as part of a feature series called “Giving Back” by Mississippi native Robin Roberts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout