Manufacturer expanding plant, adding new jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
PELAHATCHIE — Multicraft International, manufacturer and supplier of automotive components for domestic automakers, is expanding its operations in Pelahatchie to accommodate an increase in production.
The project represents a company investment of $250,000 and will create 30 new jobs, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
“Multicraft is experiencing significant growth as U.S. manufacturing, particularly in the South, benefits from its attractiveness in the global market, and Mississippi’s business-friendly environment is once again demonstrated by the tangible support and assistance of all the agencies involved,” said Multicraft CEO Andrew Mallinson.
To support the expansion, the MDA provided the company with assistance for modifications to its Pelahatchie facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts