Manufacturer expanding plant, adding new jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
PELAHATCHIE — Multicraft International, manufacturer and supplier of automotive components for domestic automakers, is expanding its operations in Pelahatchie to accommodate an increase in production.
The project represents a company investment of $250,000 and will create 30 new jobs, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
“Multicraft is experiencing significant growth as U.S. manufacturing, particularly in the South, benefits from its attractiveness in the global market, and Mississippi’s business-friendly environment is once again demonstrated by the tangible support and assistance of all the agencies involved,” said Multicraft CEO Andrew Mallinson.
To support the expansion, the MDA provided the company with assistance for modifications to its Pelahatchie facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force