Manufacturer expanding plant, adding new jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
PELAHATCHIE — Multicraft International, manufacturer and supplier of automotive components for domestic automakers, is expanding its operations in Pelahatchie to accommodate an increase in production.
The project represents a company investment of $250,000 and will create 30 new jobs, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
“Multicraft is experiencing significant growth as U.S. manufacturing, particularly in the South, benefits from its attractiveness in the global market, and Mississippi’s business-friendly environment is once again demonstrated by the tangible support and assistance of all the agencies involved,” said Multicraft CEO Andrew Mallinson.
To support the expansion, the MDA provided the company with assistance for modifications to its Pelahatchie facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county