McCullough wins award
Micah McCullough, CCIM, vice president, UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, was named the 2012 Commercial Realtor of the Year by the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR). The group commended McCullough’s commitment to the association, the Realtor values and the commercial real estate community.
McCullough was also appointed as the 2013 president for MCAR. He serves as the secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member Mississippi Chapter and sits on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Mississippi.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He has been with Underwood Companies since 2008 and is responsible for a developer and third party-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 400,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial properties with an estimated market value of $30 million. He handles all of the company’s commercial real estate services including acquisitions, brokerage, development and property management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast