McCullough wins award
Micah McCullough, CCIM, vice president, UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, was named the 2012 Commercial Realtor of the Year by the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR). The group commended McCullough’s commitment to the association, the Realtor values and the commercial real estate community.
McCullough was also appointed as the 2013 president for MCAR. He serves as the secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member Mississippi Chapter and sits on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Mississippi.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He has been with Underwood Companies since 2008 and is responsible for a developer and third party-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 400,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial properties with an estimated market value of $30 million. He handles all of the company’s commercial real estate services including acquisitions, brokerage, development and property management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line