McCullough wins award
Micah McCullough, CCIM, vice president, UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, was named the 2012 Commercial Realtor of the Year by the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR). The group commended McCullough’s commitment to the association, the Realtor values and the commercial real estate community.
McCullough was also appointed as the 2013 president for MCAR. He serves as the secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member Mississippi Chapter and sits on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Mississippi.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He has been with Underwood Companies since 2008 and is responsible for a developer and third party-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 400,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial properties with an estimated market value of $30 million. He handles all of the company’s commercial real estate services including acquisitions, brokerage, development and property management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House