McCullough wins award
Micah McCullough, CCIM, vice president, UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, was named the 2012 Commercial Realtor of the Year by the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR). The group commended McCullough’s commitment to the association, the Realtor values and the commercial real estate community.
McCullough was also appointed as the 2013 president for MCAR. He serves as the secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member Mississippi Chapter and sits on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Mississippi.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He has been with Underwood Companies since 2008 and is responsible for a developer and third party-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 400,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial properties with an estimated market value of $30 million. He handles all of the company’s commercial real estate services including acquisitions, brokerage, development and property management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62