by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
Verizon Wireless has named Norma Moreno-Bernal associate director-indirect sales for the Houston/Gulf Coast Region of Verizon Wireless. Moreno-Bernal brings to this position more than 14 years of wireless industry sales experience. She joined Verizon Wireless as field representative-indirect sales in 1997. In her most recent position as district manager-indirect sales for the Houston/Gulf Coast Region’s Houston district, she led her region to achieve record-breaking productivity results.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain