Mortgage tech company goes global with Brazilian office
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2013
OXFORD — FNC Inc., a mortgage technology company, took its operations global this week, officially opening an office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Last fall, Sao Paulo-based Cetip — Latin America’s largest depository of fixed income securities — selected FNC to deliver a comprehensive collateral management solution for the Brazilian mortgage industry.
“We at Cetip are excited to be partnered with FNC, the technology leader in the residential lending arena,” said Roberto Dagnoni, Cetip executive director. “Brazil will greatly benefit from FNC’s solutions that have proven so valuable to U.S. lenders.”
In Brazil, FNC’s technology solutions will:
• Provide Brazilian banks with a system to manage the collateral valuation process, reduce costs, expedite the lending process, and access loan-level data
• Create an information hub that centralizes the various components of the Brazilian mortgage process
• Become the critical link between the various trading partners in the Brazilian mortgage process and between the primary and secondary markets
• Ultimately act as an essential infrastructure player for the emerging Brazilian secondary market, by providing information and tools to investors
“We greatly appreciate the confidence Cetip has shown in FNC as they implement our solutions throughout the country of Brazil,” said Bill Rayburn, FNC CEO and co-founder of the Mississippi-based technology company with offices in New York, Detroit, Dallas, Southern California, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. “We look forward to playing a significant role in providing the infrastructure for the Brazilian housing market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation