Retailer expanding, buying former Viking Cooking School site
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 2,2013
RIDGELAND — Cowboy Maloney’s Appliance, Electronics and Bedding Superstores is expanding its Ridgeland location by acquiring the recently closed Viking Cooking School space.
The store will be known as Cowboy’s Kitchens.
The cost of the acquisition was not disclosed.
Since its inception of the, the Viking Store by Cowboy Maloney’s in Ridgeland has seen an increase in sales each month, according to a news release. With the addition of the cooking school space, Cowboy’s Kitchens will be adding new appliance brands to the Mississippi-made Viking Appliance line up and will make the cooking venue available for special events.
Con Maloney said, “Being a family-owned Mississippi company for over 61 years it just made sense to take over the Viking Cooking School space and to add more appliance vendors. There will be a sale to move some of the items off the floor and construction should be completed by the middle of the summer.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast