Baptist makes appointments
Michael Koury, MD, FACS, a surgeon with Baptist Medical Clinic-Thoracic Surgery, received a three-year appointment from Baptist Health Systems in Jackson as cancer liaison physician for the cancer program at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. Also, Brenda Howie, MSN, RN, NE-BC, has been named vice president of nursing at Baptist Medical Center. Howie has been with Baptist since 1981 and served in a clinical director role since 1994. She has previously been a staff nurse, educator, assistant manager and nurse manager. She has her master’s of science in nursing and is a board-certified nurse executive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image