Baptist makes appointments
Michael Koury, MD, FACS, a surgeon with Baptist Medical Clinic-Thoracic Surgery, received a three-year appointment from Baptist Health Systems in Jackson as cancer liaison physician for the cancer program at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. Also, Brenda Howie, MSN, RN, NE-BC, has been named vice president of nursing at Baptist Medical Center. Howie has been with Baptist since 1981 and served in a clinical director role since 1994. She has previously been a staff nurse, educator, assistant manager and nurse manager. She has her master’s of science in nursing and is a board-certified nurse executive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school