Baptist makes appointments
Michael Koury, MD, FACS, a surgeon with Baptist Medical Clinic-Thoracic Surgery, received a three-year appointment from Baptist Health Systems in Jackson as cancer liaison physician for the cancer program at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. Also, Brenda Howie, MSN, RN, NE-BC, has been named vice president of nursing at Baptist Medical Center. Howie has been with Baptist since 1981 and served in a clinical director role since 1994. She has previously been a staff nurse, educator, assistant manager and nurse manager. She has her master’s of science in nursing and is a board-certified nurse executive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state