Baptist makes appointments
Michael Koury, MD, FACS, a surgeon with Baptist Medical Clinic-Thoracic Surgery, received a three-year appointment from Baptist Health Systems in Jackson as cancer liaison physician for the cancer program at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. Also, Brenda Howie, MSN, RN, NE-BC, has been named vice president of nursing at Baptist Medical Center. Howie has been with Baptist since 1981 and served in a clinical director role since 1994. She has previously been a staff nurse, educator, assistant manager and nurse manager. She has her master’s of science in nursing and is a board-certified nurse executive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar