Barnes makes ranking
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, an independent registered investment advisor and financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s list “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the country. The 2013 list, published in February, ranked 1,000 advisors from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, offers his clients financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office