Barnes makes ranking
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, an independent registered investment advisor and financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s list “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the country. The 2013 list, published in February, ranked 1,000 advisors from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, offers his clients financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators