Barnes makes ranking
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, an independent registered investment advisor and financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s list “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the country. The 2013 list, published in February, ranked 1,000 advisors from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, offers his clients financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium