BMA makes staff moves
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
Brown, Mitchell & Alexander Inc. recently welcomed Chandra Nicholson, P.E., to the staff of BMA, Nicholson joins the firm as a professional engineer in the Biloxi office. She received her bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University in 1995 as well as earned her MBA from William Carey College in 2005. Also, BMA has promoted Benjamin Smith, P.E., to vice president. Smith is a professional engineer and has worked at BMA for nine years. He attended Mississippi State University, earning his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering in 2002 and a master’s degree in civil engineering in 2004. He is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast – Class of 2011, member of the ACEC Infrastructure Sustainability Committee and is the firm’s sponsor contact for the Complete Street Coalition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama