BMA makes staff moves
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
Brown, Mitchell & Alexander Inc. recently welcomed Chandra Nicholson, P.E., to the staff of BMA, Nicholson joins the firm as a professional engineer in the Biloxi office. She received her bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University in 1995 as well as earned her MBA from William Carey College in 2005. Also, BMA has promoted Benjamin Smith, P.E., to vice president. Smith is a professional engineer and has worked at BMA for nine years. He attended Mississippi State University, earning his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering in 2002 and a master’s degree in civil engineering in 2004. He is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast – Class of 2011, member of the ACEC Infrastructure Sustainability Committee and is the firm’s sponsor contact for the Complete Street Coalition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years