BMA makes staff moves
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
Brown, Mitchell & Alexander Inc. recently welcomed Chandra Nicholson, P.E., to the staff of BMA, Nicholson joins the firm as a professional engineer in the Biloxi office. She received her bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University in 1995 as well as earned her MBA from William Carey College in 2005. Also, BMA has promoted Benjamin Smith, P.E., to vice president. Smith is a professional engineer and has worked at BMA for nine years. He attended Mississippi State University, earning his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering in 2002 and a master’s degree in civil engineering in 2004. He is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast – Class of 2011, member of the ACEC Infrastructure Sustainability Committee and is the firm’s sponsor contact for the Complete Street Coalition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones