BMA makes staff moves
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
Brown, Mitchell & Alexander Inc. recently welcomed Chandra Nicholson, P.E., to the staff of BMA, Nicholson joins the firm as a professional engineer in the Biloxi office. She received her bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University in 1995 as well as earned her MBA from William Carey College in 2005. Also, BMA has promoted Benjamin Smith, P.E., to vice president. Smith is a professional engineer and has worked at BMA for nine years. He attended Mississippi State University, earning his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering in 2002 and a master’s degree in civil engineering in 2004. He is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast – Class of 2011, member of the ACEC Infrastructure Sustainability Committee and is the firm’s sponsor contact for the Complete Street Coalition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities