Board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
Members of the Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board (MSPB) elected new officers for the 2013 fiscal year at their recent board meeting in Starkville. As chairman, Hollandale farmer Jan de Regt will lead the organization, which invests soy checkoff funds on behalf of Mississippi farmers. Tim Clements of Greenville now serves as vice chairman and Paul Dees of Leland as the organization’s secretary and treasurer. In addition to de Regt, Clements and Dees, other MSPB Board members include: Morgan Beckham, Leland; Wayne Dulaney, Clarksdale; Mike Guedon, Natchez; Keith Morton, Falkner; C.D. Simmons, Hollandale; Jerry Slocum, Coldwater; Jimmy Sneed, Hernando; Bill Ryan Tabb, Cleveland; and, David Wansley, Valley Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club