Board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
Members of the Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board (MSPB) elected new officers for the 2013 fiscal year at their recent board meeting in Starkville. As chairman, Hollandale farmer Jan de Regt will lead the organization, which invests soy checkoff funds on behalf of Mississippi farmers. Tim Clements of Greenville now serves as vice chairman and Paul Dees of Leland as the organization’s secretary and treasurer. In addition to de Regt, Clements and Dees, other MSPB Board members include: Morgan Beckham, Leland; Wayne Dulaney, Clarksdale; Mike Guedon, Natchez; Keith Morton, Falkner; C.D. Simmons, Hollandale; Jerry Slocum, Coldwater; Jimmy Sneed, Hernando; Bill Ryan Tabb, Cleveland; and, David Wansley, Valley Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics