Board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
Members of the Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board (MSPB) elected new officers for the 2013 fiscal year at their recent board meeting in Starkville. As chairman, Hollandale farmer Jan de Regt will lead the organization, which invests soy checkoff funds on behalf of Mississippi farmers. Tim Clements of Greenville now serves as vice chairman and Paul Dees of Leland as the organization’s secretary and treasurer. In addition to de Regt, Clements and Dees, other MSPB Board members include: Morgan Beckham, Leland; Wayne Dulaney, Clarksdale; Mike Guedon, Natchez; Keith Morton, Falkner; C.D. Simmons, Hollandale; Jerry Slocum, Coldwater; Jimmy Sneed, Hernando; Bill Ryan Tabb, Cleveland; and, David Wansley, Valley Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation