Corps adds Mosley
Charlene Mosley, a native of Houston, Miss., is the newest member of the Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District family. Mosley, a graduate of Houston High School, was recently selected for a position in the Vicksburg District’s regulatory office. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from the University of Mississippi, and earned her master’s degree in biology from Alcorn State University. She previously was an instructor at Alcorn State University. Mosley, the former Charlene Lawrence, has been living in Vicksburg for six years and has been married to Joe N. Lawrence for 10 years. They have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case