Corps adds Mosley
Charlene Mosley, a native of Houston, Miss., is the newest member of the Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District family. Mosley, a graduate of Houston High School, was recently selected for a position in the Vicksburg District’s regulatory office. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from the University of Mississippi, and earned her master’s degree in biology from Alcorn State University. She previously was an instructor at Alcorn State University. Mosley, the former Charlene Lawrence, has been living in Vicksburg for six years and has been married to Joe N. Lawrence for 10 years. They have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years