Corps adds Mosley
Charlene Mosley, a native of Houston, Miss., is the newest member of the Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District family. Mosley, a graduate of Houston High School, was recently selected for a position in the Vicksburg District’s regulatory office. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from the University of Mississippi, and earned her master’s degree in biology from Alcorn State University. She previously was an instructor at Alcorn State University. Mosley, the former Charlene Lawrence, has been living in Vicksburg for six years and has been married to Joe N. Lawrence for 10 years. They have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)