Corps adds Mosley
Charlene Mosley, a native of Houston, Miss., is the newest member of the Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District family. Mosley, a graduate of Houston High School, was recently selected for a position in the Vicksburg District’s regulatory office. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from the University of Mississippi, and earned her master’s degree in biology from Alcorn State University. She previously was an instructor at Alcorn State University. Mosley, the former Charlene Lawrence, has been living in Vicksburg for six years and has been married to Joe N. Lawrence for 10 years. They have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'