Firm’s attorneys make news
Mike Graves of Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, in Hernando has been selected as a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America. Also, Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, attorney Brad Palmertree was recently chosen to participate in the Mississippi Bar’s 2013 Leadership Forum. Finally, Elizabeth Smitherman has joined the firm. Smitherman’s practice will focus on creditors’ rights and general civil litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager