Firm’s attorneys make news
Mike Graves of Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, in Hernando has been selected as a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America. Also, Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, attorney Brad Palmertree was recently chosen to participate in the Mississippi Bar’s 2013 Leadership Forum. Finally, Elizabeth Smitherman has joined the firm. Smitherman’s practice will focus on creditors’ rights and general civil litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn