Firm’s attorneys make news
Mike Graves of Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, in Hernando has been selected as a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America. Also, Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, attorney Brad Palmertree was recently chosen to participate in the Mississippi Bar’s 2013 Leadership Forum. Finally, Elizabeth Smitherman has joined the firm. Smitherman’s practice will focus on creditors’ rights and general civil litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison