Firm’s attorneys make news
Mike Graves of Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, in Hernando has been selected as a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America. Also, Graves & Palmertree, PLLC, attorney Brad Palmertree was recently chosen to participate in the Mississippi Bar’s 2013 Leadership Forum. Finally, Elizabeth Smitherman has joined the firm. Smitherman’s practice will focus on creditors’ rights and general civil litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste