Foundation unveils class
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2013
The Gulf Coast Business Council Research Foundation has announced 20 Gulf Coast leaders to participate in the 2013 Masters Program. The program was developed in 2007 to identify and develop emerging leaders of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The class members are: Charles Beasley, president and CEO, Mississippi Enterprise for Technology Inc. (MSET); Jennifer D’Aquilla, vice president-risk management, Roy Anderson Corp.; Natalia Diaz, senior project manager, Jackson County Economic Development Foundation Inc.; Michelle Dixon, sales coordinator/office manager, Gulf States Ready Mix; Donny Dorsey Jr., site director, Gulfport Operations, Huntington Ingalls; Patrick Farnan, first vice president-commercial lender, BancorpSouth; Frank Genzer, architect, Design Studio of Frank Genzer Architect; Lee Green, director of accounting services, Ingalls Shipbuilding; Marian Hanisko, coastal management specialist, I.M. Systems Group for NOAA Coastal Services Center; Wade Howk Jr., director of finance, Boomtown Casino; Daniel Hunter, sales manager, The Mississippi Press; Damian Jakubik, owner, Jakubik Enterprisies, LLC; Brynn Joachim, account executive, The Focus Group; Budd Jones, partner/CEO, AGJ Systems & Networks; John Keilholz, Mississippi regional retail manager, Hancock Bank; Mark Loughman, director, environmental affairs, Mississippi Power; Anne Mockler, director of surveillance, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, Joel Moody Jr., project manager/estimating, Warren Paving Inc.; Emily Pickering, Gulfport Chamber director, Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce; and, Scott Wells, member attorney/partner, Rushing & Guice, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more