Mallette, Toler recognized
Dr. Robert Mallette and Dr. Kenneth Toler of Jackson Eye Associates were recently named Top Surgeons by Sightpath Medical. This recognition was given to only 65 surgeons nationwide. The Sightpath Top Surgeons award is based on the demonstration of surgical expertise and a continued pursuit of exceptional patient care through the use of the most advanced technology and surgical techniques. Mallette and Toler are board-certified ophthalmologists who practice in JEA’s Jackson location. Toler is a founding partner of JEA and Mallette joined the practice in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete