Mallette, Toler recognized
Dr. Robert Mallette and Dr. Kenneth Toler of Jackson Eye Associates were recently named Top Surgeons by Sightpath Medical. This recognition was given to only 65 surgeons nationwide. The Sightpath Top Surgeons award is based on the demonstration of surgical expertise and a continued pursuit of exceptional patient care through the use of the most advanced technology and surgical techniques. Mallette and Toler are board-certified ophthalmologists who practice in JEA’s Jackson location. Toler is a founding partner of JEA and Mallette joined the practice in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route