Mallette, Toler recognized
Dr. Robert Mallette and Dr. Kenneth Toler of Jackson Eye Associates were recently named Top Surgeons by Sightpath Medical. This recognition was given to only 65 surgeons nationwide. The Sightpath Top Surgeons award is based on the demonstration of surgical expertise and a continued pursuit of exceptional patient care through the use of the most advanced technology and surgical techniques. Mallette and Toler are board-certified ophthalmologists who practice in JEA’s Jackson location. Toler is a founding partner of JEA and Mallette joined the practice in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that