Mallette, Toler recognized
Dr. Robert Mallette and Dr. Kenneth Toler of Jackson Eye Associates were recently named Top Surgeons by Sightpath Medical. This recognition was given to only 65 surgeons nationwide. The Sightpath Top Surgeons award is based on the demonstration of surgical expertise and a continued pursuit of exceptional patient care through the use of the most advanced technology and surgical techniques. Mallette and Toler are board-certified ophthalmologists who practice in JEA’s Jackson location. Toler is a founding partner of JEA and Mallette joined the practice in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015