MSH honors three employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with March anniversary dates for their years of service, and several employees were recognized for providing 20 or more years of service to the hospital. Anita Smith of Pearl, Jimmy Davis of Brandon and Tina Welborn of Pearl were all honored for providing two decades of service.
Smith is a quality management registered nurse in the Service Outcome Department at Mississippi State Hospital, Davis is a chaplain in the Pastoral Care Department and Tina Welborn works in the Housekeeping Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects