MSH honors three employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with March anniversary dates for their years of service, and several employees were recognized for providing 20 or more years of service to the hospital. Anita Smith of Pearl, Jimmy Davis of Brandon and Tina Welborn of Pearl were all honored for providing two decades of service.
Smith is a quality management registered nurse in the Service Outcome Department at Mississippi State Hospital, Davis is a chaplain in the Pastoral Care Department and Tina Welborn works in the Housekeeping Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win