MSH honors three employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with March anniversary dates for their years of service, and several employees were recognized for providing 20 or more years of service to the hospital. Anita Smith of Pearl, Jimmy Davis of Brandon and Tina Welborn of Pearl were all honored for providing two decades of service.
Smith is a quality management registered nurse in the Service Outcome Department at Mississippi State Hospital, Davis is a chaplain in the Pastoral Care Department and Tina Welborn works in the Housekeeping Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow