MSH honors three employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with March anniversary dates for their years of service, and several employees were recognized for providing 20 or more years of service to the hospital. Anita Smith of Pearl, Jimmy Davis of Brandon and Tina Welborn of Pearl were all honored for providing two decades of service.
Smith is a quality management registered nurse in the Service Outcome Department at Mississippi State Hospital, Davis is a chaplain in the Pastoral Care Department and Tina Welborn works in the Housekeeping Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- ROBERT KHAYAT: Board made a big mistake in not renewing Dan Jones
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway