Regions promotes Leard
Regions Bank has named Robert E. Leard IV senior vice president, commercial banking executive in Jackson. A banking industry veteran with more than 24 years of experience, Leard joined Regions in 1995 as a consumer credit policy officer. He has held numerous executive leadership roles for the bank during the past 18 years, including business banking sales executive and regional credit executive. Prior to joining Regions, he worked for Trustmark Bank, where he began his banking career in 1989.
Leard earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- News The Way You Want It!
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom