Regions promotes Leard
Regions Bank has named Robert E. Leard IV senior vice president, commercial banking executive in Jackson. A banking industry veteran with more than 24 years of experience, Leard joined Regions in 1995 as a consumer credit policy officer. He has held numerous executive leadership roles for the bank during the past 18 years, including business banking sales executive and regional credit executive. Prior to joining Regions, he worked for Trustmark Bank, where he began his banking career in 1989.
Leard earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal