Regions promotes Leard
Regions Bank has named Robert E. Leard IV senior vice president, commercial banking executive in Jackson. A banking industry veteran with more than 24 years of experience, Leard joined Regions in 1995 as a consumer credit policy officer. He has held numerous executive leadership roles for the bank during the past 18 years, including business banking sales executive and regional credit executive. Prior to joining Regions, he worked for Trustmark Bank, where he began his banking career in 1989.
Leard earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force