Regions promotes Leard
Regions Bank has named Robert E. Leard IV senior vice president, commercial banking executive in Jackson. A banking industry veteran with more than 24 years of experience, Leard joined Regions in 1995 as a consumer credit policy officer. He has held numerous executive leadership roles for the bank during the past 18 years, including business banking sales executive and regional credit executive. Prior to joining Regions, he worked for Trustmark Bank, where he began his banking career in 1989.
Leard earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years