Rotary recognizes Harral
The Gulfport Rotary Club recently presented John Harral, an attorney with Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens and Canada, with the Club’s prestigious Founder’s Day Award. The award, named after the founder of the City of Gulfport, William Harris Hardy, recognizes a person whose contribution to the quality of life in the community is worthy of recognition.
Harral was selected for the inaugural class of the Sun Herald’s Top South Mississippi Community Leaders in 2002. He’s been named to Best Lawyers in America, named Lawyer of the Year for the Coast in Banking and in Finance Litigation, a Mid-South Super Lawyer (Banking) and is listed in Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years