Rotary recognizes Harral
The Gulfport Rotary Club recently presented John Harral, an attorney with Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens and Canada, with the Club’s prestigious Founder’s Day Award. The award, named after the founder of the City of Gulfport, William Harris Hardy, recognizes a person whose contribution to the quality of life in the community is worthy of recognition.
Harral was selected for the inaugural class of the Sun Herald’s Top South Mississippi Community Leaders in 2002. He’s been named to Best Lawyers in America, named Lawyer of the Year for the Coast in Banking and in Finance Litigation, a Mid-South Super Lawyer (Banking) and is listed in Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term