Rotary recognizes Harral
The Gulfport Rotary Club recently presented John Harral, an attorney with Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens and Canada, with the Club’s prestigious Founder’s Day Award. The award, named after the founder of the City of Gulfport, William Harris Hardy, recognizes a person whose contribution to the quality of life in the community is worthy of recognition.
Harral was selected for the inaugural class of the Sun Herald’s Top South Mississippi Community Leaders in 2002. He’s been named to Best Lawyers in America, named Lawyer of the Year for the Coast in Banking and in Finance Litigation, a Mid-South Super Lawyer (Banking) and is listed in Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts