Rotary recognizes Harral
The Gulfport Rotary Club recently presented John Harral, an attorney with Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens and Canada, with the Club’s prestigious Founder’s Day Award. The award, named after the founder of the City of Gulfport, William Harris Hardy, recognizes a person whose contribution to the quality of life in the community is worthy of recognition.
Harral was selected for the inaugural class of the Sun Herald’s Top South Mississippi Community Leaders in 2002. He’s been named to Best Lawyers in America, named Lawyer of the Year for the Coast in Banking and in Finance Litigation, a Mid-South Super Lawyer (Banking) and is listed in Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL