Telecom rolling out upgrades to eight cities this summer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2013
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T plans to roll out 4G LTE to eight communities this summer,
The cities are Biloxi, Cleveland, Corinth, Greenwood, Gulfport, Meridian, New Albany and Philadelphia.
C.D. Smith, regional director, AT&T Mississippi said that “teams will be working hard across these cities toward our upcoming 4G LTE launch.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip