Telecom rolling out upgrades to eight cities this summer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2013
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T plans to roll out 4G LTE to eight communities this summer,
The cities are Biloxi, Cleveland, Corinth, Greenwood, Gulfport, Meridian, New Albany and Philadelphia.
C.D. Smith, regional director, AT&T Mississippi said that “teams will be working hard across these cities toward our upcoming 4G LTE launch.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday