Telecom rolling out upgrades to eight cities this summer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2013
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T plans to roll out 4G LTE to eight communities this summer,
The cities are Biloxi, Cleveland, Corinth, Greenwood, Gulfport, Meridian, New Albany and Philadelphia.
C.D. Smith, regional director, AT&T Mississippi said that “teams will be working hard across these cities toward our upcoming 4G LTE launch.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line