Blocker succeeds Taylor
Adrian M. Blocker has joined Weyerhaeuser Company as vice president of lumber. Blocker’s appointment follows Robert Taylor’s planned retirement from the company in May. Blocker has held positions in leadership, strategic planning, business development, manufacturing and sales management at Champion International, International Paper and West Fraser. Most recently, he served as CEO of the Wood Products Council.
He holds an MBA and bachelor of science degrees in business and forestry from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast