Blocker succeeds Taylor
Adrian M. Blocker has joined Weyerhaeuser Company as vice president of lumber. Blocker’s appointment follows Robert Taylor’s planned retirement from the company in May. Blocker has held positions in leadership, strategic planning, business development, manufacturing and sales management at Champion International, International Paper and West Fraser. Most recently, he served as CEO of the Wood Products Council.
He holds an MBA and bachelor of science degrees in business and forestry from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran