Calhoun joins governors
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 12,2013
William B. “Bo” Calhoun, MD, FACC, a cardiologist with Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi in Tupelo, has joined the Board of Governors of the American College of Cardiology (as the governor of the Mississippi chapter. Calhoun’s term will run until 2013-2016, and he will concurrently serve as the president of the ACC’s Mississippi chapter.
Calhoun was born and raised in Natchez. He finished medical school at LSU and is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is married to the former Jennifer Sayman, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement