Dania’s paper wins award
Alcorn State University School of Business faculty Dr. Akash Dania’s research paper has won an award. Titled “Examining Performance of Socially Responsible Investing: Case of Faith Based Compliance,” Dania was awarded the McGraw-Hill/Irwin Distinguished Paper Award in International Business studies at the recently held 2013 Federation of Business Discipline conference in Albuquerque, N.M.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen