Firm welcomes Overstreet
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Kreg Overstreet, PE, to its team of professionals. Overstreet brings with him over 10 years of experience in transportation and water and sewer infrastructure repairs. Overstreet holds a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is also a member of the Mississippi Engineering Society, past president of Mississippi Engineering Society Gulf Coast Chapter and a member of Leadership Gulf Coast Class of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015