Firm welcomes Overstreet
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Kreg Overstreet, PE, to its team of professionals. Overstreet brings with him over 10 years of experience in transportation and water and sewer infrastructure repairs. Overstreet holds a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is also a member of the Mississippi Engineering Society, past president of Mississippi Engineering Society Gulf Coast Chapter and a member of Leadership Gulf Coast Class of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County