Firm welcomes Overstreet
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Kreg Overstreet, PE, to its team of professionals. Overstreet brings with him over 10 years of experience in transportation and water and sewer infrastructure repairs. Overstreet holds a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is also a member of the Mississippi Engineering Society, past president of Mississippi Engineering Society Gulf Coast Chapter and a member of Leadership Gulf Coast Class of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager