Firm welcomes Overstreet
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Kreg Overstreet, PE, to its team of professionals. Overstreet brings with him over 10 years of experience in transportation and water and sewer infrastructure repairs. Overstreet holds a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is also a member of the Mississippi Engineering Society, past president of Mississippi Engineering Society Gulf Coast Chapter and a member of Leadership Gulf Coast Class of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones