Frye made analyst
TEC has appointed Timothy Frye as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Frye will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department.
Frye, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business, emphasis in finance, as well as recently completing his MBA. He is originally from Sugar Land, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month