Frye made analyst
TEC has appointed Timothy Frye as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Frye will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department.
Frye, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business, emphasis in finance, as well as recently completing his MBA. He is originally from Sugar Land, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data