Frye made analyst
TEC has appointed Timothy Frye as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Frye will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department.
Frye, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business, emphasis in finance, as well as recently completing his MBA. He is originally from Sugar Land, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge