Frye made analyst
TEC has appointed Timothy Frye as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Frye will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department.
Frye, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business, emphasis in finance, as well as recently completing his MBA. He is originally from Sugar Land, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015