McNease seated on board
Independence Contract Drilling of Houston, Texas, has added Daniel F. McNease to its board of directors. Currently McNease serves as the chairman of AXON EP Inc. and as a member of the advisory board at HitecVision AS. He has been a director of Dockwise, Ltd. since 2007.
From 2004 through 2008 McNease served as president, chairman of the board and CEO at Rowan Companies plc. In total, he spent 34 years at Rowan, serving as CEO from 2003 to 2008, president from 2002 to 2008 and as executive vice president of Rowan Companies, plc and president of its drilling subsidiaries from 1999 to 2002.
McNease is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the Columbia University Executive Program. He is a member of the International Association of Drilling Contractors, the National Ocean Industries Association and the American Petroleum Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62