McNease seated on board
Independence Contract Drilling of Houston, Texas, has added Daniel F. McNease to its board of directors. Currently McNease serves as the chairman of AXON EP Inc. and as a member of the advisory board at HitecVision AS. He has been a director of Dockwise, Ltd. since 2007.
From 2004 through 2008 McNease served as president, chairman of the board and CEO at Rowan Companies plc. In total, he spent 34 years at Rowan, serving as CEO from 2003 to 2008, president from 2002 to 2008 and as executive vice president of Rowan Companies, plc and president of its drilling subsidiaries from 1999 to 2002.
McNease is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the Columbia University Executive Program. He is a member of the International Association of Drilling Contractors, the National Ocean Industries Association and the American Petroleum Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Texas company buys Tuscaloosa Marine Shale leases