McNease seated on board
Independence Contract Drilling of Houston, Texas, has added Daniel F. McNease to its board of directors. Currently McNease serves as the chairman of AXON EP Inc. and as a member of the advisory board at HitecVision AS. He has been a director of Dockwise, Ltd. since 2007.
From 2004 through 2008 McNease served as president, chairman of the board and CEO at Rowan Companies plc. In total, he spent 34 years at Rowan, serving as CEO from 2003 to 2008, president from 2002 to 2008 and as executive vice president of Rowan Companies, plc and president of its drilling subsidiaries from 1999 to 2002.
McNease is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the Columbia University Executive Program. He is a member of the International Association of Drilling Contractors, the National Ocean Industries Association and the American Petroleum Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders