McNease seated on board
Independence Contract Drilling of Houston, Texas, has added Daniel F. McNease to its board of directors. Currently McNease serves as the chairman of AXON EP Inc. and as a member of the advisory board at HitecVision AS. He has been a director of Dockwise, Ltd. since 2007.
From 2004 through 2008 McNease served as president, chairman of the board and CEO at Rowan Companies plc. In total, he spent 34 years at Rowan, serving as CEO from 2003 to 2008, president from 2002 to 2008 and as executive vice president of Rowan Companies, plc and president of its drilling subsidiaries from 1999 to 2002.
McNease is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the Columbia University Executive Program. He is a member of the International Association of Drilling Contractors, the National Ocean Industries Association and the American Petroleum Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen