Mendenhall appointed leader
The law firm of Baker Donelson has named William S. Mendenhall leader of the real estate and finance practice group. Mendenhall, a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, concentrates his practice in general corporate law, business transactions, economic development projects and commercial real estate. He regularly represents clients in business acquisitions, commercial lending transactions and insurance regulatory matters. As leader of the practice group, he will oversee approximately 45 professionals across the firm’s 18 offices.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Mendenhall has been recognized in the areas of corporate law and real estate and insurance law by The Best Lawyers in America since 1999 and in Chambers USA for corporate law since 2003. He has also been listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers in real estate since 2006. Mendenhall is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi World Trade Center and has been a member of the Secretary of State’s Business Law Advisory Group since 1993. He is a past president of the Business Section of the Mississippi Bar and a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson