Mendenhall appointed leader
The law firm of Baker Donelson has named William S. Mendenhall leader of the real estate and finance practice group. Mendenhall, a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, concentrates his practice in general corporate law, business transactions, economic development projects and commercial real estate. He regularly represents clients in business acquisitions, commercial lending transactions and insurance regulatory matters. As leader of the practice group, he will oversee approximately 45 professionals across the firm’s 18 offices.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Mendenhall has been recognized in the areas of corporate law and real estate and insurance law by The Best Lawyers in America since 1999 and in Chambers USA for corporate law since 2003. He has also been listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers in real estate since 2006. Mendenhall is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi World Trade Center and has been a member of the Secretary of State’s Business Law Advisory Group since 1993. He is a past president of the Business Section of the Mississippi Bar and a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts