Robinson receives promotion
Lee Robinson, lead economist of the Vicksburg District, was recently selected as the new lead economist for the Mississippi Valley Division. Robinson will be the lead for all economists throughout the six district offices in the Mississippi Valley Division. The Mississippi Valley Division is located in Vicksburg and oversees six district offices located in St. Paul, Minn.; Rock Island, Ill.; St. Louis, Mo.; Memphis, Tenn.; Vicksburg; and, New Orleans.
Robinson grew up in Hinds County, and earned a bachelors of science degree in economics from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Amy Pugh of Vicksburg and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions