Robinson receives promotion
Lee Robinson, lead economist of the Vicksburg District, was recently selected as the new lead economist for the Mississippi Valley Division. Robinson will be the lead for all economists throughout the six district offices in the Mississippi Valley Division. The Mississippi Valley Division is located in Vicksburg and oversees six district offices located in St. Paul, Minn.; Rock Island, Ill.; St. Louis, Mo.; Memphis, Tenn.; Vicksburg; and, New Orleans.
Robinson grew up in Hinds County, and earned a bachelors of science degree in economics from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Amy Pugh of Vicksburg and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate