Robinson receives promotion
Lee Robinson, lead economist of the Vicksburg District, was recently selected as the new lead economist for the Mississippi Valley Division. Robinson will be the lead for all economists throughout the six district offices in the Mississippi Valley Division. The Mississippi Valley Division is located in Vicksburg and oversees six district offices located in St. Paul, Minn.; Rock Island, Ill.; St. Louis, Mo.; Memphis, Tenn.; Vicksburg; and, New Orleans.
Robinson grew up in Hinds County, and earned a bachelors of science degree in economics from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Amy Pugh of Vicksburg and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals