Robinson receives promotion
Lee Robinson, lead economist of the Vicksburg District, was recently selected as the new lead economist for the Mississippi Valley Division. Robinson will be the lead for all economists throughout the six district offices in the Mississippi Valley Division. The Mississippi Valley Division is located in Vicksburg and oversees six district offices located in St. Paul, Minn.; Rock Island, Ill.; St. Louis, Mo.; Memphis, Tenn.; Vicksburg; and, New Orleans.
Robinson grew up in Hinds County, and earned a bachelors of science degree in economics from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Amy Pugh of Vicksburg and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot