Airport, ex-director settle lawsuit just before trial
by Associated Press
Published: April 14,2013
TUPELO — A lawsuit against the Tupelo Regional Airport Authority has been settled just days ahead of the scheduled trial.
Chief U.S. District Judge Michael P. Mills dismissed a suit by Reid Dawe, a former director of operations at Tupelo Regional Airport.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Dawe claimed his rights were violated when he was demoted. Dawe resigned in August 2010, shortly after his demotion to maintenance technician.
Details of the settlement weren’t disclosed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger