Airport, ex-director settle lawsuit just before trial
by Associated Press
Published: April 14,2013
TUPELO — A lawsuit against the Tupelo Regional Airport Authority has been settled just days ahead of the scheduled trial.
Chief U.S. District Judge Michael P. Mills dismissed a suit by Reid Dawe, a former director of operations at Tupelo Regional Airport.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Dawe claimed his rights were violated when he was demoted. Dawe resigned in August 2010, shortly after his demotion to maintenance technician.
Details of the settlement weren’t disclosed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data