Airport, ex-director settle lawsuit just before trial
Published: April 14,2013
TUPELO — A lawsuit against the Tupelo Regional Airport Authority has been settled just days ahead of the scheduled trial.
Chief U.S. District Judge Michael P. Mills dismissed a suit by Reid Dawe, a former director of operations at Tupelo Regional Airport.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Dawe claimed his rights were violated when he was demoted. Dawe resigned in August 2010, shortly after his demotion to maintenance technician.
Details of the settlement weren’t disclosed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency