Airport, ex-director settle lawsuit just before trial
by Associated Press
Published: April 14,2013
TUPELO — A lawsuit against the Tupelo Regional Airport Authority has been settled just days ahead of the scheduled trial.
Chief U.S. District Judge Michael P. Mills dismissed a suit by Reid Dawe, a former director of operations at Tupelo Regional Airport.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Dawe claimed his rights were violated when he was demoted. Dawe resigned in August 2010, shortly after his demotion to maintenance technician.
Details of the settlement weren’t disclosed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month