Airport, ex-director settle lawsuit just before trial
Published: April 14,2013
TUPELO — A lawsuit against the Tupelo Regional Airport Authority has been settled just days ahead of the scheduled trial.
Chief U.S. District Judge Michael P. Mills dismissed a suit by Reid Dawe, a former director of operations at Tupelo Regional Airport.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Dawe claimed his rights were violated when he was demoted. Dawe resigned in August 2010, shortly after his demotion to maintenance technician.
Details of the settlement weren’t disclosed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87