by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Gov. Phi Bryant has appointed Lee Bush of Jackson, Dolly Marascalco of Grenada and Sue Stedman of Natchez to the Mississippi Community College Board. Bush will fill an unexpired term through June 30, 2014. Marascalco and Stedman will serve six-year terms beginning July 1.
Additionally, current board member Bubba Hudspeth of Louisville was re-appointed to a six-year term.
All four appointments have been confirmed by the state Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Top 40 Under 40
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love