by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Gov. Phi Bryant has appointed Lee Bush of Jackson, Dolly Marascalco of Grenada and Sue Stedman of Natchez to the Mississippi Community College Board. Bush will fill an unexpired term through June 30, 2014. Marascalco and Stedman will serve six-year terms beginning July 1.
Additionally, current board member Bubba Hudspeth of Louisville was re-appointed to a six-year term.
All four appointments have been confirmed by the state Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million