by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Gov. Phi Bryant has appointed Lee Bush of Jackson, Dolly Marascalco of Grenada and Sue Stedman of Natchez to the Mississippi Community College Board. Bush will fill an unexpired term through June 30, 2014. Marascalco and Stedman will serve six-year terms beginning July 1.
Additionally, current board member Bubba Hudspeth of Louisville was re-appointed to a six-year term.
All four appointments have been confirmed by the state Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month