Bailey joins agency
Roberts Creative, a multimedia ad agency located in downtown Laurel, welcomes Skye Bailey as a designer/developer to its creative team. She will assist in building campaigns to establish strong brand awareness for businesses and organizations. Bailey is from Hattiesburg and a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design in 2012. Her major strengths include print design, layout, identity development and photography.
While at Southern, Bailey was the licensing chair and membership development chair for her sorority, Delta Delta Delta. She currently serves on the board for Jones County Young Professionals. She also has experience as a designer from a marketing firm in Grayton Beach, Fla., and the University of Southern Mississippi’s marketing and communications department.
Bailey loves everything the ocean has to offer, anywhere from a quiet fishing trip to scuba diving. She also enjoys painting, live entertainment, and maintaining the responsibilities of a social media expert.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey