Bailey joins agency
Roberts Creative, a multimedia ad agency located in downtown Laurel, welcomes Skye Bailey as a designer/developer to its creative team. She will assist in building campaigns to establish strong brand awareness for businesses and organizations. Bailey is from Hattiesburg and a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design in 2012. Her major strengths include print design, layout, identity development and photography.
While at Southern, Bailey was the licensing chair and membership development chair for her sorority, Delta Delta Delta. She currently serves on the board for Jones County Young Professionals. She also has experience as a designer from a marketing firm in Grayton Beach, Fla., and the University of Southern Mississippi’s marketing and communications department.
Bailey loves everything the ocean has to offer, anywhere from a quiet fishing trip to scuba diving. She also enjoys painting, live entertainment, and maintaining the responsibilities of a social media expert.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues