Bailey joins agency
Roberts Creative, a multimedia ad agency located in downtown Laurel, welcomes Skye Bailey as a designer/developer to its creative team. She will assist in building campaigns to establish strong brand awareness for businesses and organizations. Bailey is from Hattiesburg and a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design in 2012. Her major strengths include print design, layout, identity development and photography.
While at Southern, Bailey was the licensing chair and membership development chair for her sorority, Delta Delta Delta. She currently serves on the board for Jones County Young Professionals. She also has experience as a designer from a marketing firm in Grayton Beach, Fla., and the University of Southern Mississippi’s marketing and communications department.
Bailey loves everything the ocean has to offer, anywhere from a quiet fishing trip to scuba diving. She also enjoys painting, live entertainment, and maintaining the responsibilities of a social media expert.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'