Board selects Wilson
The board of directors of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Mississippi has selected Brent Wilson as its new president and CEO following a national search. Wilson joins the organization with a strong business background in addition to being a successful leader in the nonprofit arena. He began his professional career in 1994 with the accounting firm KPMG. Since 2002, he has served in senior management positions with the YMCA of Metropolitan Jackson and Christ United Methodist Church.
Wilson and his wife, Rebecca, live in Jackson with their two daughters, Emma and Mary Thames.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout