Board selects Wilson
The board of directors of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Mississippi has selected Brent Wilson as its new president and CEO following a national search. Wilson joins the organization with a strong business background in addition to being a successful leader in the nonprofit arena. He began his professional career in 1994 with the accounting firm KPMG. Since 2002, he has served in senior management positions with the YMCA of Metropolitan Jackson and Christ United Methodist Church.
Wilson and his wife, Rebecca, live in Jackson with their two daughters, Emma and Mary Thames.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal