Board selects Wilson
The board of directors of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Mississippi has selected Brent Wilson as its new president and CEO following a national search. Wilson joins the organization with a strong business background in addition to being a successful leader in the nonprofit arena. He began his professional career in 1994 with the accounting firm KPMG. Since 2002, he has served in senior management positions with the YMCA of Metropolitan Jackson and Christ United Methodist Church.
Wilson and his wife, Rebecca, live in Jackson with their two daughters, Emma and Mary Thames.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force