Bomgar unveils new solution for Android, iOS apps
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has introduced its new Embedded Remote App Support technology, which enables remote screen sharing and support for Android and iOS apps.
The technology is delivered in a software development kit (SDK) that can be included in any Apple iOS or Android app by the app developer. Once Embedded Remote App Support is enabled, customers and employees can request remote support directly from an Android or iOS app, eliminating phone support and other less efficient methods of troubleshooting.
“With more and more mobile devices in the workplace everyday, customers and employees are relying on and asking for help with their apps,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located. And they can provide mobile device and app support from the same Bomgar solution they use to access and fix remote desktops, laptops, point-of-sale systems, switches, servers, routers and more.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability