Bomgar unveils new solution for Android, iOS apps
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has introduced its new Embedded Remote App Support technology, which enables remote screen sharing and support for Android and iOS apps.
The technology is delivered in a software development kit (SDK) that can be included in any Apple iOS or Android app by the app developer. Once Embedded Remote App Support is enabled, customers and employees can request remote support directly from an Android or iOS app, eliminating phone support and other less efficient methods of troubleshooting.
“With more and more mobile devices in the workplace everyday, customers and employees are relying on and asking for help with their apps,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located. And they can provide mobile device and app support from the same Bomgar solution they use to access and fix remote desktops, laptops, point-of-sale systems, switches, servers, routers and more.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones