Bomgar unveils new solution for Android, iOS apps
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has introduced its new Embedded Remote App Support technology, which enables remote screen sharing and support for Android and iOS apps.
The technology is delivered in a software development kit (SDK) that can be included in any Apple iOS or Android app by the app developer. Once Embedded Remote App Support is enabled, customers and employees can request remote support directly from an Android or iOS app, eliminating phone support and other less efficient methods of troubleshooting.
“With more and more mobile devices in the workplace everyday, customers and employees are relying on and asking for help with their apps,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located. And they can provide mobile device and app support from the same Bomgar solution they use to access and fix remote desktops, laptops, point-of-sale systems, switches, servers, routers and more.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge