Campbell named ‘All-Star’
Roy D. Campbell III, a partner in the Jackson office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been named to the 2013 BTI Client Service All-Stars list. The annual national ranking lists only those attorneys singled out, unprompted and by name, during extensive interviews with corporate counsel at the world’s largest organizations. Only 307 attorneys from around the United States made this year’s list. The BTI ranking recognized Campbell in the area of complex business litigation.
With more than 34 years of experience litigating insurance and product liability cases, he has served as lead counsel in more than 100 jury trials. Campbell holds a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. from Davidson College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama