Campbell named ‘All-Star’
Roy D. Campbell III, a partner in the Jackson office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been named to the 2013 BTI Client Service All-Stars list. The annual national ranking lists only those attorneys singled out, unprompted and by name, during extensive interviews with corporate counsel at the world’s largest organizations. Only 307 attorneys from around the United States made this year’s list. The BTI ranking recognized Campbell in the area of complex business litigation.
With more than 34 years of experience litigating insurance and product liability cases, he has served as lead counsel in more than 100 jury trials. Campbell holds a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. from Davidson College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge