Chaney, Cross make Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been recognized for his service to the citizens of Mississippi with induction into one of the most prestigious insurance-related groups in the state. Chaney was inducted into the Mississippi State University Insurance Hall of Fame. The induction was part of Mississippi State’s annual Insurance Days.
Chaney was joined as an inductee by Nancy Cross, director of the Mississippi Insurance Department’s Division of Statutory Compliance. Cross has been an employee of MID for over 53 years, serving four different commissioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity