Chaney, Cross make Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been recognized for his service to the citizens of Mississippi with induction into one of the most prestigious insurance-related groups in the state. Chaney was inducted into the Mississippi State University Insurance Hall of Fame. The induction was part of Mississippi State’s annual Insurance Days.
Chaney was joined as an inductee by Nancy Cross, director of the Mississippi Insurance Department’s Division of Statutory Compliance. Cross has been an employee of MID for over 53 years, serving four different commissioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain