Chaney, Cross make Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been recognized for his service to the citizens of Mississippi with induction into one of the most prestigious insurance-related groups in the state. Chaney was inducted into the Mississippi State University Insurance Hall of Fame. The induction was part of Mississippi State’s annual Insurance Days.
Chaney was joined as an inductee by Nancy Cross, director of the Mississippi Insurance Department’s Division of Statutory Compliance. Cross has been an employee of MID for over 53 years, serving four different commissioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us