Dania receives award
Alcorn State University School of Business faculty member Dr. Akash Dania’s research paper titled “Examining Performance of Socially Responsible Investing: Case of Faith Based Compliance” was awarded the McGraw-Hill/Irwin Distinguished Paper Award in International Business studies at the recently held 2013 Federation of Business Discipline conference in Albuquerque, N.M. This research paper was co-authored with Dr. D.K. Malhotra at Philadelphia University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways