Faculty, staff gets pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders’ Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university. Ten-year service pin recipients are Dr. Louise Perkins, professor of computer science; Saidul Hassan, technology specialist for Gulf Coast Libraries; and, Dr. Gregory Carter, chief scientist for the Gulf Coast Geospatial Center. Twenty-year service pin recipients are Rose Bremenkamp, director for the Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs; and, Nadean Wallace, executive secretary for Student Affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015