Faculty, staff gets pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders’ Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university. Ten-year service pin recipients are Dr. Louise Perkins, professor of computer science; Saidul Hassan, technology specialist for Gulf Coast Libraries; and, Dr. Gregory Carter, chief scientist for the Gulf Coast Geospatial Center. Twenty-year service pin recipients are Rose Bremenkamp, director for the Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs; and, Nadean Wallace, executive secretary for Student Affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State