Faculty, staff gets pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders’ Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university. Ten-year service pin recipients are Dr. Louise Perkins, professor of computer science; Saidul Hassan, technology specialist for Gulf Coast Libraries; and, Dr. Gregory Carter, chief scientist for the Gulf Coast Geospatial Center. Twenty-year service pin recipients are Rose Bremenkamp, director for the Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs; and, Nadean Wallace, executive secretary for Student Affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending