Faculty, staff gets pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders’ Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university. Ten-year service pin recipients are Dr. Louise Perkins, professor of computer science; Saidul Hassan, technology specialist for Gulf Coast Libraries; and, Dr. Gregory Carter, chief scientist for the Gulf Coast Geospatial Center. Twenty-year service pin recipients are Rose Bremenkamp, director for the Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs; and, Nadean Wallace, executive secretary for Student Affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'